The Radio Dept.

(1) La versión de Beachwood Sparks de la canción que trae esta estrofa.

When you're on the outside baby and you can't get in 
I will show you, you're so much better than you know 
When you're lost and you're alone and you cant get back again 
I will find you darling and I will bring you home.

(2) Nora Ephron y el listado que hizo antes de morir. Cosas que echará de menos y cosas que no echará de menos.

What I Will Miss
 My kids · Nick · Spring · Fall · Waffles · The concept of waffles · Bacon · A walk in the park · The idea of a walk in the park · The park · Shakespeare in the Park · The bed · Reading in bed · Fireworks · Laughs · The view out the window · Twinkle lights · Butter · Dinner at home just the two of us · Dinner with friends · Dinner with friends in cities where none of us lives · Paris · Next year in Istanbul · Pride and Prejudice · The Christmas tree · Thanksgiving dinner · One for the table · The dogwood · Taking a bath · Coming over the bridge to Manhattan · Pie

What I Won’t Miss 
Dry skin · Bad dinners like the one we went to last night · E-mail · Technology in general · My closet · Washing my hair · Bras · Funerals · Illness everywhere · Polls that show that 32 percent of the American people believe in creationism · Polls · Fox · The collapse of the dollar · Joe Lieberman · Clarence Thomas · Bar mitzvahs · Mammograms · Dead flowers · The sound of the vacuum cleaner · Bills · E-mail. I know I already said it, but I want to emphasize it. · Small print · Panels on Women in Film · Taking off makeup every night

(3) Frank Ocean y la carta donde asume su homosexualidad.

To my first love, I’m grateful for you. Grateful that even though it wasn’t what I hoped for and even though it was never enough, it was. Some things never are…and we were. I won’t forget you. I won’t forget the summer. I’ll remember who I was when I met you. I’ll remember who you were and how we’ve both changed and stayed the same. I’ve never had more respect for life and living than I have right now.

(4) Gritar extraño durante "A token of gratitude"; amenazar de muerte a un tipo durante "Bus"; sorprenderse, emocionarse y estar a punto de llorar cuando tocaron "Why won't you talk about it?"; ver a todos mis buenos amigos juntos; el humo y el frío; la suspensión de actividades en la U; acordarse, acordarme, recordarte.

The Radio Dept.

0 comentarios: